Central location with so many extras…
Situated in the heart of Indooroopilly is this two level townhouse with an exceptional amount of outdoor space and extra features. Privately positioned within a small complex of 8 townhouses, this property features a peaceful and leafy outlook with excellent indoor/outdoor connection.
On the lower level you will enjoy the flexibility on offer. The large double car garage can be used for cars or even a home gym or storage area as you also have 2 more under cover carparks at your front door.
Entering the property on this level you will also find the 3 bedroom including wardrobes and private ensuite. This area is ideal for a private home office or for guest/extended family to enjoy.
Upstairs an abundance of windows and doors connect the living, dining and kitchen area to the large outdoor area that stretches the exterior of the home. Timber decking and with a large covered area along with the astroturf yard ensure this home is made for liveability without the need for weekly maintenance.
This level also houses the master bedroom with ensuite and extra robes. The 3rd bedroom is also located adjacent to the 3rd full bathroom, allowing everyone the space they require.
Boasting a generous and fully fenced courtyard area connected to the main living zones, this is the ideal home for today’s busy lifestyle. The floorplan offers a fantastic space for a home office with great separation from the other living zones and bedrooms along with so many other extras. This is a home you cannot miss.
• 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes
• 2 bedrooms upstairs 1 on lower level
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Fully fenced wrap around courtyard
• Upper level with living zones directly connected to courtyard
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Double car lock up garage plus storage
• 2 more exclusive use, under cover carparks
• Small complex of just 8 townhouses
• Situated in the Indooroopilly State School & Indooroopilly State High School catchments and close to Brigidine Collage and St Peters Lutheran School.
Exceptional convenience, just minutes walk to Indooroopilly Shoppingtown, reliable public transport, and charming local cafe’s, this property should not to be missed. Contact Steven or Lewis today for more information.