SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME – THE ULTIMATE ENTERTAINER
What There is To Love:
Here is a true family home, set over two levels and positioned on an elevated 574sqm allotment. 19 Spinnaker Street offers space and lifestyle in a leafy, premium location and is blessed with an engaging street appeal.
The spacious main living area takes pride of place and flows perfectly to the kitchen and dining areas then out to the front balcony enjoying suburban views. The central kitchen boasts spacious bench tops, quality appliances and plenty of storage. Easily serving the living/dining space and rear alfresco area, this kitchen is perfect for preparing meals for family and guests.
There are 3 well-appointed bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes. The new main bathroom services the upper level including separate shower and toilet. The master bedroom enjoys privacy from the other rooms and features AC and walk in robes.
The home’s lower level encompasses a light filled home office and a 4th bedroom/rumpus room. This level also houses a built-in bar, second bathroom and 2 car garage.
The home features:
• Three bedrooms upstairs
• Master bedroom featuring walk-in-robe and AC
• New bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious open kitchen positioned perfectly to serve directly to the front or rear deck.
• Split system air conditioning and fans throughout
• Dual Level living areas
• Full bathroom on both levels
Proximity & Transport:
• Within a short walk to schools, parks, bus stops and cafes and a short drive to numerous shopping centres, Jamboree Heights is only 14 kilometres to the CBD.
School Catchment Zones:
• Jamboree Heights State School (Prep to Year 6)
• Centenary State High School (Year 7 to Year 12)