Sandringham Estate’s Best Opportunity… vacant now!
Immaculately presented over two spacious levels, this five bedroom family home is positioned on 639m² and set in the family friendly Sandringham Estate. Ideally located in a quiet neighbourhood designed around the 2.5 acre Seabrook Park and close to parks and beautiful river and lake walks. This home is designed to offer an abundance of living options with a spacious open plan layout.
The home incorporates a sense of style and practicality throughout, with soft colours and open plan design all leading out to the covered alfresco area and low maintenance yard.
The large kitchen is the hub of the home, centrally positioned between the combined living/dining space and the formal living and dining areas. The kitchen boasts modern appliances, an abundance of storage, together with a breakfast bench that fosters a relaxed ambience that any home chef or host will delight in.
This level is also home to the study or 5th bedroom adjoining to a full bathroom and the plus sized laundry area.
The upper level consists of four large bedrooms offering everyone their own space. The impressive master suite enjoys fully fitted walk-in-robes and a generous ensuite including spa bath. On this level you will also find a well-proportioned central living area along with a second office space.
– 4 plus sized bedrooms, all with spacious built-in robes
– 2 offices/bedrooms, one on each level
– 3 fully renovated bathrooms plus powder room on lower level
– Expansive master bedroom with walk in robes along with ensuite featuring dual vanities and shower
– Central kitchen designed for entertaining
– Large, outdoor entertaining area enjoying views to the fully fenced yard
– 639sqm allotment
– 2 Car lock up garage with ample space for additional off street parking
This expansive family home is ideally suited to its location, the climate and a busy family lifestyle. Only 18km to the CBD, bus at the end of the street, just minutes to the local schools, Jindalee boat ramp, Mcleod Country Golf Club and shopping precincts, with fast and easy access to the main traffic routes. Viewing is a must, contact the team today to answer any further questions you may have.