A step above the rest
Expertly designed and constructed by Kerdic Homes and offering a luxurious alternative to a traditional suburban home, this exceptional property is truly an impressive opportunity. Showcasing high-end finishes, an expertly derived floorplan and securing a location of absolute convenience, this is a lifestyle that few will ever experience.
Capturing a northern rear aspect, the elevated allotment is private and perfectly catches beautiful breezes, complementing the resort-style aesthetic and relaxing ambience.
36a Coombell Street is sophisticated and opulent with a light façade and warm colour scheme throughout. The ground level offers a delightful layout with a sweeping open plan living, dining and kitchen area with tiled floors, high ceilings, light accents and high-end fixtures.
The gourmet kitchen has stone benchtops and mirrored splashbacks for a further touch of elegance. It has European appliances including an induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher, undermount sink and a huge butler’s pantry with matching stone benchtops and an abundance of storage.
Outside is a private space for entertaining with an easy-care grassy yard for kids and pets to play, plus a separate covered barbeque space just in time for summer!
The ground level is complete with a generous laundry with outstanding storage, a full bathroom and an additional living room off the double remote garage. This space can also be utilized as a ground floor bedroom if required.
Moving upstairs you enter another living area providing that extra space families need along with an oversized linen cupboard housing the laundry chute. Down the hallway is the master bedroom with both his and hers walk-in robes and a superb ensuite with a dual basin vanity, high-quality fixtures and fittings and a large shower. There are three additional queen-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and serviced by a stunning main bathroom with a freestanding bathtub and a frameless glass shower.
• 4/5 oversized bedrooms, with option for lower level bedroom
• Master with his and her walk in robes, separate ensuite with double vanity and frameless shower
• All Bedrooms with frameless mirrored built in wardrobes
• Large 2 car garage with pre wiring for solar panels and storage
• Complete privacy and security including camera system and digital entry and locking system
• Sophisticated kitchen with induction cooktop, integrated rangehood, feature cabinetry, stone benchtops and fully plumbed refrigerator
• Butler’s pantry with vast storage and stone benchtops
• Stone bench tops throughout the kitchen, butler’s pantry, bathrooms and laundry.
• Dual vanity ensuite with a recessed shower and toilet
• Main bathroom upstairs with a shower and free-standing bath
• Lower-level guest bathroom/powder room with a shower
• Double remote garage with internal access.
• Climate-controlled zoned/ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Cable NBN with a hard wired internet connection to the 4 TV points
• Fully fenced block with yard space for children and pets
• Flood-free location, sitting 25 meters above sea level
Set in an ideal location, this fantastic property stands in a league of its own. It offers easy access to major traffic routes leading to Brisbane and Ipswich CBDs, as well as the Brisbane airport. In addition, many of Brisbane’s top schools are within close proximity, making this an exceptional opportunity not to be missed. Embrace the epitome of modern living and make this incredible property yours today!
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.